Care for the Caregivers - June 2019
Hello, You Beautiful Healer You!!
We're so happy you want to serve as a Healer for family members and hospital staff. You'll be providing much needed support for caregivers.
Before the Care for the Caregivers Event, Email photos of your certificates, licenses, and liability insurance to email@example.com at least one week prior to the event.
ITK will provide music and a calm, peaceful ambiance. Healers are asked to bring massage tables or chairs, lotion, special equipment & any magical healing tools necessary for creating a spectacular treatment!
Pretty please - wear your ITK T-shirt if you have one. If you don't and you'll be volunteering regularly, shirts are available here - proceeds go to a great cause (wink, wink)!
On the Day of the Care for the Caregivers Event:
- Upon arrival Healers will Meet in Banner Children's Hospital Lobby and be greeted by a staff member from ITK
- We will lead you to the space where you will set up your equipment
- Therapists at this event will be serving hospital staff and parents/caregivers of hospitalized children
- In regards to treatment - less is always more. Gentle and compassionate therapeutic intervention are always the right choice in this environment.
- Individuals will enter a community healing room where you will be providing treatments. The recommended treatment time is 15-20 minutes.
- At the end of the day you'll pack your belongings, help us return the healing room to its natural order & sign-out.
Hey, did you know that you're wonderful?! Well, its true. And we want to thank you for signing up to support healing in our community!
Tucson, AZ 85719